[3830] WPX SSB NT4TT SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NT4TT SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 17:35:28 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NT4TT
Operator(s): NT4TT
Station: NT4TT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:   11
   80:  161
   40:  496
   20:  726
   15:   58
   10:   11
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

My best score so far. Had a few problems people not spotting me correctly and
had already worked them before. Also on a run had a telephone ring and had 6
open mics with laughter. But it was funny.
  Not to mention the guys who do SSTV will not I.D. themselves after they come
up and cause qrm AFTER you have been up on freq for a while and doing a run.
Then they say you are the problem. I am up for them to move to ONLY 10 meters.
They hide behind the qrm they cause.. No men in that group.

 As always my thanks to K0UK for allowing me the chance to operate from a great
location. His hospitality is wonderful. I hope to get my place up and running
soon from Idaho.

ED now NT4TT  look for a call chage by next week maybe