[3830] WPX SSB K0RC SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0rc@pclink.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K0RC SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:27:59 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K0RC
Operator(s): K0RC
Station: K0RC

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:   13
   80:   82
   40:   59
   20:  328
   15:   65
   10:   12
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Soapbox: I got on the air periodically, between getting the batteries installed
in the motorcycles, bringing my birds out to their aviary for the first time
this year, wandering around the yard enjoying the 65 degree wx and sunshine,
and going to dinner on Friday night. For the bottom of the solar cycle, this
"wasn't too bad" for DXing. I even got a few 10m contacts in the log!

88 "Entities" I put a few "nice ones" in the log: C52T, 3DAÃ?EI, 5C5Z, KÃ?BUD,
D44AC, 5D5A, ISÃ?/WHÃ?Q, TC3D, 3XM6JR, ST2R, JW7QIA, BX5AA, B7P, and others...

I almost escaped Murphy, but he dropped in for the last 20 minutes of the
contest. That was when I moved from 20m down to 40m to troll for easy
multipliers. I worked 11 stations for 10 multipliers but for some reason the
software did not put those contacts into my log! I noticed the problem with 2
minutes to go. After it was over I grabbed paper and pencil and reconstructed
those contacts as best I could. I'll need to ask how to handle this situation
so those fellows don't get a NIL penalty. For the time being, I have included
those contacts in my log and put 001 for the received serial numbers.

73 de Bob - KÃ?RC in MN