[3830] WPX SSB NQ5D(@K5NZ) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5nz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NQ5D(@K5NZ) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:06:37 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NQ5D
Operator(s): NQ5D,K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: tx
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
  160:    4
   80:   24
   40:  379
   20:  756
   15:  110
   10:   40
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Mostly a S&P effort with NQ5D who wanted to get his feet wet in contesting.  Let
him work the opened band S&Ping and I would tune for mults here and there, but
he did most of the work as I was outside doing other things most of the time.
Think he is hooked, even had him doing a little running on 40 Sat evening.  Our
plan was to operate some Friday and Sat but he wanted to come back Sunday too!
Seemed like lots of activity, too bad 15 never opened much here.