[3830] WPX SSB NP3CW SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, np3cw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NP3CW SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:16:44 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NP3CW
Operator(s): NP3CW
Station: NP3CW

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Puerto Rico
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   05
   40:   28
   20:  419
   15:  257
   10:   14
------------

Club:

Comments:

The best opening to my area was with 20 and 15 mtrs bands.Few contacts on 80
mtrs, 10 mtrs and 40 mtrs.I was not able to improve other scores from the same
contest on the past.The propagation was mostly with North America. Only few
Europe and South America. Scanty stations from Pacific mostly from VK2 and VK4,
only one ZL on 20 mtrs.Maybe next year the propagation will be better.
Anyway I had a nice time working the contest.

Best 73
Julio
NP3CW
San Juan, P.R.