[3830] WPX SSB RN9CWJ(UA9BA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB RN9CWJ(UA9BA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 03:55:24 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: RN9CWJ
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9CLB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: nr Ekaterinburg
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   62
   80:  381
   40:  840
   20: 1087
   15:  686
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Poor CNDX on Sat. much better but still very poor on Sunday. This was my
4th encounter with the BOTTOM in my contesting career. I must admit this one
IS very deep indeed.
   TNX to Vadim - UA9CLB, the owner of most advanced contest station east of
Moscow, for letting me operate it. He's been in VK land for the past two weeks
and he's doesn't know yet that I've burnt down two of three HP amps in the
contest... I must've been too agressive or mebbe the amps need to be upgraded.
   TNX ALL for the Qs CU in WPX XW with better CNDX.
   73's & GL, Willy UA9BA