[3830] WPX SSB PY3DX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py3dx@globo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PY3DX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:33:31 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: PY3DX
Operator(s): PY3DX
Station: PY3DX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Porto Alegre
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:    2
   40:  181
   20:  334
   15:  667
   10:   22
------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Excellent contest!!!

I had a great chance to test my station and get
back on the air, after a very long time off, because
of hard wind troubles in my place.

Still have no rotator (broken).
The antennas was pointed to EU all the time.

That's why I can't work some great multis at the dawn,
coming from my back, via short path, like OC or AS.
No KH6's, no HL's, no VK's and very little JA's on all bands.

Even thought, was nice to work so many friends from many places,
some of them I met personally at the 2006 WRTC
in Florianópolis-SC, Brasil.

Certainly I'll get back on track for the CW part,
just for having fun and make some noises.
Hope the rotator will be fixed, after all.

Thanks to all of you guys that worked me and my
apologies to the ones that I can't copy.

Best 73!
Paul - PY3DX

Rig: TS 850 SAT
Ant: 160m - No antennas - 0 Q's