[3830] WPX SSB 5D5A(@CN3A) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik2qei@jumpy.it
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 5D5A(@CN3A) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 04:23:35 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 5D5A
Operator(s): IK2QEI IK2SGC
Station: CN3A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Safi Morocco
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   52
   80:  674
   40: 1056
   20: 2384
   15: 1955
   10:   76
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

First of all, thank you to CN8WW to join with us for all the contest and give to
us  a lot of support! Said is a nice guy a very nice person!

Special thanks also to Omar and CN8WK Ahmed, SV8CS Spiros.

Thank you to all of you for the qso`s, nice opening sunday morning with JA Long
Path.

Thank you also to D44AC, 5B/AJ2O, CN5W, PJ2T for the competition.

I think CQ9K was M/2 or M/M this time.

Someone is joking here with CN3A on 3830.
But unfortunatly we did only 6200 qso and not 10000 hi!!! as he wrote.

So, cu next one

73 Stefano (IK2QEI) & Matteo (IK2SGC) 5D5A Team

qsl via I2WIJ  Mr.Bob