[3830] WPX SSB VC7GL(@VE7GL) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7gl@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VC7GL(@VE7GL) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 00:39:39 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VC7GL
Operator(s): VE7GL VE7VZZ VA7OO VA7AO VA7RR
Station: VE7GL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chilliwack
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   75
   80:  270
   40:  630
   20: 1020
   15:    1
   10:    0
------------

Club: Chilliwack ARC

Comments:

It was hard to get up for this one.  Rotten conditions for this location, at
least until Sunday where we had a somewhat decent EU opening on 20M. Only one
contact on 15M says it all.  We just didn't have propagation to the SE on that
band, nothing much in any other direction except Hawaii, and the mult-station
sat idle with nothing to do during much of the day. 40M was passable.
Otherwise a real yawner.  Let's hope the CW section is a bit more lively.

Dale VE7GL - VC7GL
http://reboot.bc.ca