[3830] NCCC Sprint N5DX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N5DX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:24:43 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 13

Call: N5DX
Operator(s): N5DX
Station: N5DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
-------------------
Total:  36     22  Total Score = 792

Club:

Comments:

I hope to operate these contests more often now that I have a station at my own
house and won't have to drive 40 minutes round trip to the K5GO contest
station.  Antennas here consist of verticals on 20 and 40 and an inverted L on
80 with 50 65' radials under the verticals.

I didn't have time to get the second radio going, but I hope to have that ready
by next week.  I'm hoping K5GO will start operating these contests as well.  I
was rusty, but it was fun.

73,
Kevin/N5DX