[3830] GaQP K4EA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ea@k4ea.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP K4EA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:18:22 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CHER
Operating Time (hrs): 19
Radios: SO2R

   80:   99      9
   40:  228    238
   20:  261    320
   15:    4      1
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  592    568  CW Mults = 70  Ph Mults = 88  Total Score = 276,816

Club:

Comments:

When I came home Friday night I saw that one of my 40M double zepp antennas came
down.  So in the morning I had to rush to get it back up and as a consequence I
was about an hour late getting started.

Only a few QSO's on 15 and I never even looked on 10.  Storm QRN made the low
bands very frustrating.  At least 20 had some good runs to europe.

Thanks to all the participants outside GA without which there would be no
contest!  Great activity.  The solar flux can only go up from here.

Neal, K4EA