[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dx35@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:05:24 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 20

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:  11      5
   40:  16      9
   20:  11      5
-------------------
Total:  39     20  Total Score = 780

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Once again I set a goal to make 51 Q's or more, but this time did worse than
last week.  20m was really poor at my place, and just couldn't get into a
groove on any band for some reason.

IMHO, with all the new players showing up, I really think we need to
S-P-R-E-A-D OUT more than ever now from the 040 center point.

Congrats to all the new NS'ers who crawled into the Thursday Night Contest
Practice Sandbox with us. 'Yal keep coming back!!!

Now, to go lick my self-inflicted QLF wounds from tonight (like trying to work
N6RO & K7NV on 160m with my TX still connected to the A3 on 20m). I wondered
why my SWR meter was pinning to the right when I was calling them until I
realized the situation. Yuk.

73...

Rick, K6VVA