[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:21:38 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 20

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      5
   80:  12     11
   40:  24     15
   20:   2      2
-------------------
Total:  43     33  Total Score = 1,419

Club:

Comments:

What fun! LOTS of new calls were welcome and terrific conditions from Kansas on
40, 80 and 160.  20m east coast stations were +20 although I only worked two
and wasted several minutes trying to get through to everyone else going to town
on 20. Once I went to 40, I was hitting so many first calls that I thought my
amp was on at first (it wasn't) .. just great conditions. Had too much fun on
40 and 80 and almost forgot about 160 which would have been good too .. 5 in
the last few minutes. Congrats to the huge scores this week. Already looking
forward to the next one!

73, Bob, w0bh