[3830] MiQP VE6CNU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP VE6CNU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:28:46 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: VE6CNU
Operator(s): VE6CNU
Station: VE6CNU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

   80:    4
   40:   11      4
   20:   11     11
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   26     15  CW Mults = 20  Ph Mults = 8  Total Score = 1,876

Club: Alberta Clippers

Comments:

Some really poor condx.  Where was everybody?  Seems like I worked the same 6 or
7 stations on the various bands/modes.  I worked twice as many Japanese stations
last weekend in half the time.  Can't wait for a few sunspots to liven things up
a bit! I know there was propagation somewhere as some of those W8 stations had
some pretty high numbers.  It sure wasn't here.

I was running 100W to a TH6 DXX at 40' for 20m, an inverted vee for 40m and the
shunt-fed tower for 80m.  Noise was S7 on 40m and S9 on 80m.  Thanks to all
those who pulled me through.

73 and CU next year!

Jerry
VE6CNU