[3830] MiQP VA7ST Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP VA7ST Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 22:22:28 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:    5
   20:   40
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   45     0  CW Mults = 36  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 3,240

Club:

Comments:

Lousy 20M conditions to Michigan, but managed to find a few stations. Listened
on and off through most of the morning and afternoon.

Special thanks to rovers/mobiles K8IR, WT9U, N8N, AF8A, and K8K (who gave me
OGEM then told me to stand by as he crossed into ROSC for back-to-back counties
in the same minute).

Caught 5 more Qs and 3 mults on an extremely QRN 40M in the early evening. Glad
to hear the very elevated noise wasn't only at this location. Raised a pair of
SE-NW and N-S half-squares for 40M in the afternoon and when I listened to 40M
and all the noise I thought they were both dogs. Now I'll just wait for the
noise to go away before passing judgment on the new antennas, hi.

-- Bud, VA7ST