[3830] MiQP W1UE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nb1b@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MiQP W1UE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 03:48:00 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1UE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:   44     29
   40:  112     36
   20:   23      9
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  179     66  CW Mults = 68  Ph Mults = 40  Total Score = 46,656

Club:

Comments:

Condx not as good as last week's GQP.  20M was gone by 2000Z; I could hear
others working the mobiles, but I couldn't hear anyone from Mi.  It seems I
also have a local noise source right in the direction of MI that eliminates
anyone under S3.  40M sigs also dipped big time for several hours in the middle
of the day.

FWIW, I did work 72 counties, missing ANTR, CHIP, GRAT, IONI, KEWE, LAKE, LUCE,
MISS, MTMO, OCEA, and SCHOO.

Thanks for the fun afternoon!  Congrats to KU8E and K5YAA for the big scores!

Hope to see everyone in the NEQP the first weekend in May!  I'll be using the
big station at W1KM in BRIMA.

Dennis W1UE