[3830] MiQP WI0WA(N0AC) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP WI0WA(N0AC) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 05:39:21 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: WI0WA
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0AC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ia
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    6
   40:   73
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   79     0  CW Mults = 44  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 6,864

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to the MI stations for getting on the air. There seemed to be good
participation.

I had S9 noise on 40m, which made for hard copying on a few stations. 80m
didn't produce like I thought it should. 20m is way too close but heard K8XXX
CQing Saturday evening but they couldn't hear me.

Sorry to the two mobile stations that wanted to QSY to SSB but I didn't have a
microphone.

Bill, N0AC