[3830] GaQP K4EJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP K4EJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:11:13 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K4EJ
Operator(s): K4EJ
Station: K4EJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL ( WCF )
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0     0
   40:  147     0
   20:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  147     0  CW Mults = 103  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 30,385

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Another REALLY FINE GAQP.  The mobiles generated great excitement, and even
though I was running only 40M CW, it was TOUGH keeping up with all of them.
Got a later than expected start in this one, so missed alot of the Saturday
counties.  Was able to work N4PN/m in ALL BUT ONE of his counties on Sunday.
First year I've found over 100 counties ( 103 this year ! ) and hope to have
even better luck in the 2008 running.  Paul ... your extra preparation and
"little" 300W "High Power" signal was really fun to chase around this year.
Thanks to ALL the mobiles for some REAL Saturday afternoon and Sunday radio fun
!  C U all in the FLORIDA QSO PARTY April 28-29.

73 / OJ ... Frank ( K4EJ )