[3830] OnQP K5YAA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@okdxa.org
Subject: [3830] OnQP K5YAA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 13:37:20 -0700
                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): ~ 1.0
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0       0      0
   40:   2       6      6
   20:   6       6     10
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
    2:   0       0      0
---------------------------
Total:   8      12     16  Total Score = 1,312

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Point total includes bonus points for Qs with CCO, ODX and RAC - I think they
are calculated correctly!

Signals were good and activity robust when the party lit off but was in the
middle of the MQP chasing mobiles so only spared a few short bursts working
Ontario stations.  40 meter SSB signals were particularly strong here in the
evening. Planned to get on Sunday AM but 12 hours in the MQP took the steam out
of me.

Thanks to the Contest Club Ontario for their efforts.  I could tell activity
was high for this one.

K5YAA