[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:21:33 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 27

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      4
   80:   7      4
   40:  14     11
   20:  24     11
-------------------
Total:  50     30  Total Score = 1,500

Club: Cajun Contest Club

Comments:

20 was great at the start. I seemed to have a lot luck there. In fact, I was
neck and neck with the "big boys" a/k/a N3BB, N4AF, K7SS, et al until I went to
40. Rate dropped. Managed to pull it all together after a few unanswered CQs and
good a handful of mults on 80 (too few) but more than usual on 160. So I broke
50 Qs, but the mults were down from last week. Sure is a lot of fun. Glad to
see a bunch of new guys on, i.e. K1AR, W4EDE, KC4HW, and K9BGL, just to mention
a few.

Maybe folks are discovering how much fun 30 minutes can be...