[3830] FlQP N2WN SOABCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N2WN SOABCW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 15:56:20 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SOABCW QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   40:  104
   20:   65
   15:    1
   10:
--------------------
Total:  170     0  CW Mults = 60  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 61,200

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Wow! Lotsa action, considering how little time I put into it. Plenty of mobiles
and base stations to keep us busy. Was really happy to have some time to play
between yardwork, putting together an antenna and other home stuff, it was
loads of fun!

The A index was pretty lousy, did manage on Q on 15, no one heard on 10. Think
more Fl folks should have tried 15, heard a bit of activity there outside FL.
It was really strange having some folks pinning my S meter and other almost
ESP!

Kudo's to the road warriors: N4KK (17), N4PN (10), NO5W & AD8J (9), K4OJ (8),
W4SAA (7), W4AN (6), N4EEB (5), W4F, KC4HW & AD4Z (4) and K2CIB (2).

Nice going and I'm sure I'll se a bunch of you in the TnQP.

72,
Julius
n2wn