[3830] SPDX RTTY VA7ST SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY VA7ST SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 22:05:05 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  13    67    3
   20:  15    85    3
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:  28   152    6  Continents = 4  Total Score = 3,648

Club:

Comments:

Felt like a lost cause from the outset, but I kept coming back to see what I
could fint. Only 6 countries combined on 20 and 40. Conditions as bad as I've
seen them since solar max storm days. SFI was up nicely to 85 (from 68 a few
days ago), but A went to 27 and K=5.

Heard the odd EU on 20M but could not work 'em at all with 100W. Did work CN8KD
for AF, found one JA on 40 for AS, and KH6GMP gave me OC. Missed EU and SA --
good indication of G1 disruptive effects here in B.C. this weekend.

Rich, VA1CHP looked like he was enjoying great success, so sigs must have been
better across the pond vs. over the pole. Looking forward to conditions
improving. One day.