[3830] FlQP W0BH/M SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP W0BH/M SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:19:15 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W0BH/M
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH/M

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: NE
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:    8     0
   20:   10     1
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   18     1  CW Mults = 13  Ph Mults = 1  Total Score = 1,036

Club:

Comments:

Enjoyed working FL stations while roving the Nebraska QSO Party from 25 counties
.. occasional S&P during slow times when FL was booming in which was most of the
hours I worked. Particularly enjoyed working N4PN mobile to mobile!

With modern log checking, don't be afraid to log a mobile in another QSO party
as a dupe when getting a second call from a different county. It doesn't hurt
your score and it would be very much appreciated on the mobile end.  After a
number of B4s followed by quick CQs I decided it wasn't worth the effort.
Thanks to those of you who did figure it out and got some rare NE counties to
add to your collection.  Sorry about not always sending NE first for your
exchange.

One of these years I'd like to make it down and go mobile FQP .. soon I hope.
Thanks to the contest sponsors for another great event!

73, Bob, w0bh/m NE