[3830] FlQP W4SAA/M SO Mobile+DriverCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4SAA/M SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:38:48 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W4SAA/M
Operator(s): W4SAA
Station: W4SAA/M

Class: SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
QTH: 39  FL counties
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   574    0
   20:   940    0
   15:     0    0
   10:     0    0
--------------------
Total:  1514    0  CW Mults = 50  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 151,400

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

We had a great time in the FQP covering 39 counties in the contest van. We put
about 1200 miles on the odometer and 1514 contacts into the log. The mult count
looks to be 50.  Our totals are lower this year than the last two outings, but
we still had a great time.  Murphy did play a few tricks on us and condx were
awful.  Of course we can't wait to do it again!  A more in depth write will
follow as time permits.

 40m  574 Q's        20m  940 Q's       Total Q's= 1514
   3,028 points X  Mult=50    :    SCORE  151,400 points

FT100D  Ham sticks & tuner  WriteLog, 2 Lap tops (Radio Log & GPS)
Driver, Navigator and Operator all rolled around in the Green Contest Machine
(Dodge
Caravan)

Hope everyone had as much fun as we did.

Thanks for a great contest!

73  Joe  W4SAA op,  David  KI4JKO driver  &  Bob navigator