[3830] NewEngQP NE1RD Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ne1rd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP NE1RD Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 18:49:42 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: NE1RD
Operator(s): NE1RD
Station: NE1RD

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MIDMA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:
   40:              16
   20:              23
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:     0        39  Mults = 15  Total Score = 585

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I put in a small effort this year as I was distracted by other responsibilities.
While I didn't make many QSOs I did hook up with some very familiar calls. We
would recognize each other, either by voice or by call sign, say "it is good to
see you!" and exchange other pleasantries. In many ways, these QSO parties are
even more fun than the big contests because you can spend a minute with your
fellow contesters without feeling like your wasting your time or his. Again,
I'd like to thank everybody for pulling out my QRP signal. Thankfully,
conditions were reasonably quiet so even my paltry 5 watts could be heard above
the noise. That said, I hope there will be more sunspots next year!