[3830] ARI I2WIJ SO RTTY LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARI I2WIJ SO RTTY LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 00:56:54 -0700
                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: SO RTTY LP
QTH: Milano
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:
   80:                  46      22
   40:                  74      29
   20:                 110      36
   15:                  35      15
   10:
------------------------------------
Total:   0      0      265     102  Total Score = 40,086

Club: ARIMI DX TEAM

Comments:

My second RTTY Contest ever and first time SO RTTY in ARI DX.
I'm curious to see what the final ranking will be!
A very though contest, physically and mentally speaking: cause the very
slow rates it has been hard not to give up.
It seems this contest was very lacking in participants: no one from VK/ZL,
very few from USA, decent from Europe and Asia.
10M double-locked, 15M decent early morning opening with Asia then nothing
else, 20M as good as they can be in this period, 40M normal, 80M very-very
though. Of course I just speak for me and my working conditions. Others may
have had different visions.
IC775DSP @ 100W (with external fan cooler), home made AFSK interface (so no
filtering usable..!!), KLM-KT34a and Windom antennas.
Thanks to all and cu next one!
Bob, I2WIJ