[3830] 7QP K7BG/M Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7BG/M Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 22:58:11 -0700
                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: K7BG/M
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG/M

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

Had 553 QSOs of which all but about 100 were CW. All but 4 were from county
lines so I'm going to let the checking software figure out the dupes. The QSO
total should be almost twice the raw 553. I had 58 mults as far as I can tell.

I started a new log from each county line since I used a thrown together
logging system so I don't know how many multiple dupes there will be with the
merged logs.

I operated from a total of 6 counties in Montana. DX that called me were LY,
DL, OK, OH, ON, UA, and SM.

I accidently had the xit on for a small while and couldn't figure out why
stations were drifting up the band as they called me :-). Sorry about that, I
guess my eyes are going bad. The last time I was mobile was last year's 7QP!

Ended the contest from the confluence of 3 counties on a muddy road out in the
middle of nowhere. Actually, it's only about 10 miles NE as the crow flies from
the home QTH. It would make a great portable location to operate the whole
contest from sometime.

Thanks for the fun!

Matt--K7BG/m