[3830] MidAtlQP N4PN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4pn@cox.net
Subject: [3830] MidAtlQP N4PN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 20:33:51 -0700
                    Mid-Atlantic QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:     0         1
   80:     0         2
   40:     0        58
   20:     1       106
   15:     0         0
   10:     0       341
    6:     0         0
    2:     0         0
  222:     0         0
  432:     0         0
------------------------
Total:     1       508  Mults = 168  Total Score = 103,152

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

After listening and working 10 meters all week, kept hoping that the band
would be open for the Mid-Atl QP and it was....stayed on one frequency
for hours on Saturday afternoon and had 341 Q's before finally QSY'd
to 20 mtrs. Would be hard to convince anyone that 67% of my Q's was
on 10 meters!!
That was fun and worked every possible power wattage there is from
less than a watt to 500w....and every kind of antenna there is that
would load up on 10m...
Really strange only one CW QSO...Bob, W4V (W4MYA). I didn't listen very
much but heard others say very liminted cw action.
Thanks to Steve, KW3A, who was the only station I worked on five bands.
I'll be using his call in the CW WPX later this month...tks Steve.
Thanks to the sponsors and donors for a fun day. I like the 12 hour
format much better.
73, Paul, N4PN