[3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0xp@dandy.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 20:08:50 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 18

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 0.48

  160:   0      0
   80:  12      9
   40:  16     10
   20:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  29     20  Total Score = 580

Club:

Comments:

10 mins before, when K7SS suddenly showed up on 20m S9, I thot I had it made
tonight with good cndx to the west coast.

What happened: did all the westerners turn their beams north and south toward
one another instead of east???  Heard almost nothing at all on 20 for 5 mins,
compared to hearing at least 3 or 4 guys only a few mins before the start. Gave
up at Minute 6 and punted to 40.

So had to try to play catchup on 40 and 80, only to discover apparently, others
down south HAD been working the west coast, with #s already in the teens
;o(((((