[3830] ManMin AA CW NG7Z SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ManMin AA CW NG7Z SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 20:42:14 -0700
                    Manchester Mineira All America CW Contest

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.4

   80:   9       2
   40:  21       5
   20:  49      15
   15:  14       8
   10:   1       0
----------------------
Total:  94      31  Total Score = 7,502

Club:

Comments:

Despite poor conditions generally, I thought there was a good number of SA
stations on the air. Especially nice to see 15M open on Sunday. Only worked
Rex, K7QQ on 10M and he's just across Puget Sound. Heard him CQ there for a
good long time it seems and no answers. He has much better antennas than me so
I think it's a good bet that 10M was not open to SA. Was surprised to get 2
mults on 80M. Never worked SA on that band with my wimpy inverted L. I'll be
really glad to get my tower and beam up later this month. It'll make a big
difference. I'll be pouring concrete next weekend instead of doing the WPX
contest.
73 and thanks for all the contacts.
Paul NG7Z
Rig IC-756
Antennas-80M delta loop and 160M inverted L.