[3830] WPX CW NQ4I M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nq4i@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NQ4I M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 02:51:10 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s): NQ4I,N5BI,VE7ZO,KF4GTA,NF4A,K2UFT,K4BAI,W4QO,WI4R
Station: NQ4I

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Griffin, Ga
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   73
   80:  441
   40: 1427
   20: 1762
   15:  843
   10:  322
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

We converted to Win-Test just 3 weeks before the WPX CW test...I can't say
enough good things about it and how easy it is to set up and use. Initially
before the test had some networking issues with the 14 computers, but Bobby
KF4GTA our network guru and Webmaster fixed it in short time. We used the score
reporting program to post our scores real time...I challenge other M-M's to step
up to the plate in embracing this technology and get onboard by posting their
scores too....

We had a few less operators than I really would have like ...but we managed to
keep all the rigs going...could have used a few more mult op's...a couple new
guys to the team as well, and fun was had by all....in the true sense of
Memorial day cook outs we did Bubba burgers on the grill Saturday, Baked Beans,
Cole Slaw, and my mother's famous Pecan Pie....ummmm

For the first time in many years for this contest, we did not have to shut down
for storms...

No equipment failures this weekend either...

Win-Test is certainaly a winner!!!

73 de Rick nq4i