[3830] WPX CW OL3Z(@OK1KZE) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1fps@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OL3Z(@OK1KZE) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:15:09 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OL3Z
Operator(s): OK1FCJ OK1FPS OK1HMP OK1GHZ
Station: OK1KZE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Praha
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    4
   80:  283
   40:  929
   20: 1320
   15:  391
   10:  148
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

We built Our new 3 El for 40 m only few hours before this contest ,so this
is first test for it.Very strong QRN from local thunderstorms made difficult
copy stations on low bands and sometime also on 20m.I apologize to many
stations
which called us , but we can't copy them , QRN was too strong.
Used RIG ICOMs IC 746 , IC 746 PRO , IC 7400 , IC 728.
     PAs OM Power + Yaesu FL 110 + 2x Home Made
     Ants Cushcraft X7 15m up tribander
          5 el Yagi 30m up for 14 Mhz
          3 el Yagi 25m up for 7 Mhz
          5x sloper for 3,5 Mhz