[3830] WPX CW I2WIJ SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW I2WIJ SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 04:36:54 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: Milan
Operating Time (hrs): 28.5

------------
  160:    6
   80:   71
   40:  193
   20:  380
   15:  181
   10:  201
------------

Club: ARIMI DX TEAM

Comments:

What a week-end!
Spent whole saturday on visit my parents, gardening at the country house (grass
cutting, fertilizing, watering system setup and testing, strawberries and
cherries harvesting, plus a 2 hour car journey), slept 4 full hours saturday
night completely exhausted, went with my son to his swimming competition and
got a pizza with the whole team and athlete's parents on sunday evening,
....and had a lot of fun on radio!
What a surprise the shining 10M (worked K3OO at 2230Z!!!) and huge EU pileup;
super 20M with good US pileup at-times and 40M as well.
This is the ideal contest for SO2R, but my setup is still on paper: I know it
is my best opportunity for improving score and fun!
73. Bob, I2WIJ