[3830] WPX CW DR80AMA(@DP4K) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DR80AMA(@DP4K) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:19:52 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DR80AMA
Operator(s): DJ2QV ; DJ4EY ; DL2OBF ; DF8AE ; DK3DM
Station: DP4K

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Warstein
Operating Time (hrs): 46

------------
  160:   25
   80:  281
   40:  760
   20: 1242
   15:  402
   10:  192
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hello to all WPX Contesters !

Many thanks to all for the QSOs !
First time with a special prefix in WPX for us and many OPs had problems
to copy the call correctly even if we gave it 3 or 4 times. Please check
your logs. It wasn´t DL80AMA, not DR80AQ, not DR80OMA etc... It is DR80AMA !
:-)
This call is to celebrate 80 years of HAM RADIO in Germany and we hope
you enjoyed QSO with us and the new prefix.
We also had a lot of thunderstorms passing trough our area this weekend with
a lot of rain and so the QRN level was very high. Especialy on the low bands.
Sorry to those, we couldn´t pull out there. We had to go QRT for about 2 hours

because of lightning direct above us.
CONDX very bad the first day, but 2nd was much better and we enjoyed that
20m was open all night and nice E-skip on 10 and 15m the 2nd day.
We had 2 new OP at Radio Taubeneiche Station for this one. Many thanks to
JO, DJ4EY and Hein, DL2OBF for operating with us ! Also many thanks to Maik,
DJ2QV for the travel to us once again and the help in setting up station and so
on....
All in all we had a lot of fun at the station and enjoyed the contest.
Congratulations to all the big scorers...
We will operate the DR80AMA call until end of the year and so we hope to meet
you soon again on the bands !

QSL via BURO to DK3DM, but please give me some time, because QSL cards are not
printed yet !

Have a look to us and the station at: http://www.taubeneiche.de

For the DR80AMA WPX-CW Team

Heiko, DK3DM