[3830] WPX CW TM7XX(@F6KHM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f5mux@orange.fr
Subject: [3830] WPX CW TM7XX(@F6KHM) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:04:33 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: TM7XX
Operator(s): F5TTU F5MUX F8DBF F1AKK F4CPY
Station: F6KHM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FRANCE
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    3
   80:  186
   40: 1009
   20: 2066
   15:  516
   10:  147
------------

Club:

Comments:

ThE f-khm RadioClub station is located in the center of Brest, with some limited
space. This restrictions prevent us from using efficient RX antenna like a real
beverage. However, we are continuing to improve this setup.

Setup : Dipole 160m, dipole 80m slopped to US, DxBeam antennas
www.dxbeam.com : 2 el 40m @ 30m, 6 el 20m @ 26m, 6 el 15m @ 12m,
5 el 10m and KT36XA. RX : K9AY loop

http://electrans.brest.free.fr/

TS-850SAT, 2 x FT-990, homebrew amplifier by Xavier F5TTU.

You can certainly count on us to do our best in the next contests.

On behalf of the team,

73 de F5MUX
Laurent