[3830] WPX CW 9A7P M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scores@rkp.hr
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 9A7P M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 11:41:45 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A3BGR, 9A6XX, 9A8MM
Station: 9A7P

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Pazin
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:    0
   80:  116
   40:   63
   20:  394
   15:  211
   10:  216
------------
Total: 1000  Prefixes = 438  Total Score = 638,166

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

TS440S+TS440S
2 el.QUAD (20-10m), 40&80m dipoles

We started training CW with newcomers 2 months before WPX. Even tho finally
they all know letters and numbers it's hard for them to get fast CW from the
WPX. However thanks to hard RUFZXP work 9A3BGR made it and did some QSOs!

9A8MM and myself spent other time doing SO2R as 9A7P and that's why we claim
M/2 :-)

SO2R & nice short skip on upper bands made WPX really great!

CU in next one,
73,
Hrle - 9A6XX

www.rkp.hr