[3830] WPX CW HL1VAU SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW HL1VAU SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 19:51:34 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: HL1VAU
Operator(s): HL1VAU
Station: HL1VAU

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Seoul
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   93
   20:   39
   15:    1
   10:    7
------------

Club: Korea Contest Club

Comments:

Enjoyable CW contest during Saturday evening..
This year, I had no enough time for full time competition.. Naturally, the
goal
changed to hunt my new one and as much as contact with Zone 8,9..
Finally, My OCF Dipole and barefoot missed PJ2T, ZF1A and many more West
Indies over the pole on 40/20m.. I could hear them nicely but the signal never
reached on door.. :-(  Propagation is still remain on darkside but wish more
better and big signals next year.. Thanks to all callers when I running CQ
TEST..

CU in All Asian DX CW and other excitements..!
73 & DX de Rocky Han, HL1VAU