[3830] NCCC Sprint K7NV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7nv@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7NV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 22:44:18 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 8

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Duh!
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:   3      1
   40:  11     10
   20:  43     17
-------------------
Total:  57     28  Total Score = 1,596

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Ha! What a hoot for a change.....I could actually hear the west coast guys on
20m for the 1st time in I don't know how long (maybe a couple of years), and
they were loud, like everyone else.

Probably the best NS I've ever had....was in sync with everyone, only got beat
out a dozen or so times, instead of 1/2 the time.

Great fun! Great activity! 20m was just too good and I probably really screwed
this one up by not getting myself down the bands in time to pick up a few more
mults.

Thanks to all you guys for helping me get my very 1st "over 50q's" NS! I was
thinking it was just about impossible from here with my meager skills......

73, Kurt