[3830] ARRL June VHF K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeff.klein@hewitt.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:49:32 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 27

    6:  298    86
    2:  319    55
  222:  111    42
  432:  136    41
  903:   50    26
  1.2:   62    28
  2.3:   29    17
  3.4:   18    12
  5.7:    9     8
  10G:   13     8
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1045   323  Total Score = 556,526

Club:

Comments:

With a front sitting right over head and off and on showers most of the weekend,
tropo condx were fairly poor. Would have been nice for the front to have moved
offshore so we could have gotten into the tropo enhancement that guys to the
west of me enjoyed. Guess the good news was that there were no thunderstorms. I
only caught about 2 hours of very sporadic e-skip and a total of about 75 Q's.
I'm sure there was more but it was very sporadic and with 10 bands to operate I
can't sit on 6 and catch those brief openings. Fun as always and tnx for the
Q's.

Jeff K1TEO