[3830] ARRL June VHF K8GP Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3zz@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K8GP Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:24:00 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K8GP
Operator(s): K1HTV, K1RA, K1TR, N2NAR, K3CB, K3MM, W3ZZ, NW5E, K8ISK
Station: K8GP

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: FM08
Operating Time (hrs): 33

    6:  962   181
    2:  761   112
  222:  224    84
  432:  398    94
  903:   64    32
  1.2:   77    36
  2.3:   51    24
  3.4:   23    10
  5.7:   34    14
  10G:   30    10
  24G:    8     1
-------------------
Total: 2642   600  Total Score = 2,408,400

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This score also includes 2Q/1G on 47 GHz and 8Q/1G on Laser. Nice tropo
enhancement to the SW, W and NW Saturday night and to some extent Sunday
morning yielded our third 10 band VUCC. Unusually high grid totals on 2 (112)
222 (84) and 432 (94). The latter two are probably all time high totals for
those bands for any VHF contest. On the other hand 6 meters stank big time.
Payback for last year. We would like to thank all the rovers both local and
long distance for their efforts. At $3 a gallon the Pirates raise our flagons
t'ye.