[3830] NCCC Sprint W5JAW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5jaw@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W5JAW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 21:31:58 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 15

Call: W5JAW
Operator(s): W5JAW
Station: W5JAW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   3      3
   40:  23     14
   20:  26     12
-------------------
Total:  52     29  Total Score = 1,508

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

SO1R, Carolina Windom @ 30 ft.

Felt pretty klutzy tonight after not being on for a number of weeks.  Messed up
on the keyboard so badly several times that had to send exchange with paddle,
usually no big deal.  I was so rusty, though, that I couldn't remember the
exchange sequences!  Sorry for the QLF'd QSO's.

Better condx than my last outing made up some for my deficiencies.  Due to QRN
if didn't go to 80 until last couple of minutes, and didn't find much going on.
 Great to work VT on 2 bands.  Didn't hear any VE's, though.

Fun to be back on.

Jim, w5jaw