[3830] All Asian CW W6/VK2IMM SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sergeysh@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW W6/VK2IMM SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:54:23 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: W6/VK2IMM
Operator(s): VK2IMM
Station: W6/VK2IMM

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: San Jose
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  26     17
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  26     17  Total Score = 416

Club:

Comments:

Rig: TS-440S, 100 W
Any: Vertical 12AVQ

Comments:

No low power category for the stations outside Asia so this is not a
competitive entry from my side.

Not much to write about. Propagation was not be best I heard during last few
months. Might be seasonal also as the evening path to Asia would have been
better 2-3 months ago. Even big guns were not as loud. Missed about a dozen or
so contacts without a PA (I don't own one and tend to operate 100W).

On the positive note - good openings to South East Asia both mornings. Could
not get to Richard 9M2CNC working EU on Saturday morning although spent about
30 min calling on and off. With weaker signal on Sunday morning got a QSO and
quick chat on first call. 9V1YC was rather loud but had many local callers and
I could not get through.

Apart from myself heard one more West Coast station sending a number below 40.

Good short skip openings to W6 and W7. One station had clicks 10 KHz wide.

Many thanks for all the contacts,

Sergey VK2IMM