[3830] All Asian CW K0XP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0xp@dandy.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW K0XP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:26:21 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Connecticut
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   1      1
   20:  12     11
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  13     12  Total Score = 156

Club:

Comments:

My most sincere apologies to N4KG, who apparently thought I was deliberately
QRMing him while calling someone, and subsequently cussed me out (on CW, yet)
;o

On 20, heard several JAs, particularly JA3YBK, but could not be heard by them.
EX2M was way stronger than the UAs. Only ran across 5B/G3RWF for Asia on 40
although there were spots for many other Asians just the night before the
contest started, such as 7X, 7Z and 4X.

Intended to get up very early Sun morn for 40m JAs but overslept   ;o(

Rig: TS680S
Antlers: Slopers on 20 and 40 toward Europe