[3830] All Asian CW W1UE(@K1TTT) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nb1b@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW W1UE(@K1TTT) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:02:06 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: K1TTT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   27    22
   20:  251    98
   15:    4     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  282   124  Total Score = 34,768

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

THAT was quite an adventure.

Never heard anyone on 10 or 80M.

15M: Tks to RK9CWW, RV9SV, JA3YBK, and JA7IC.
   Also heard UA9CLB and JA7YRR, but they didn't hear me.
40M: East Coast USA to Asia propagation was maybe 3 hours a day.
   HL2AEJ was S5 for over an hour Sat morning, but he couldn't hear me.
   HS0ZDY had a BIG signal (if it was him) Sunday evening, but I think the
pileup got to him and he went QRT.

20M: The money band.  It was open, on and off and kinda, all day long, with pee
weak signals.  Even when the band was open, an S5 signal was a big one.  The JA
openings at 2200-2359Z never happened; I worked 1 JA in that time spot over the
two days.  A third of my QSOs were made at 1100-1159Z the two days, when we had
our only decent openings to JA.

JA3YBK was the only station worked on 3 bands.

2x FT1000MP
2x Commander Amps, 1500W out
Antennas: 40M- 4el at 60M
          20M- 4el at 60M, 4/4 at 40/30M fixed on Europe, 4el at 20M
          15M- 4el at 40M

Thanks to Dave K1TTT for the use of his KB station.  Thanks to all the Asian
ops that dug my signal out of the noise.

Dennis W1UE