[3830] All Asian CW 9M2CNC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g4zfe@g4zfe.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW 9M2CNC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:43:31 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: 9M2CNC
Operator(s): 9M2CNC
Station: 9M2CNC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OJ03
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  460    52
   15:  108    24
   10:
-------------------
Total:  568    76  Total Score = 108,860

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Station: IC-756 Pro I and Force 12 C3-S at 12m

Sadly due to work I was unable to be QRV for all of the contest. However, as
this is one of my favourite contests I spent as much time as I could on the
air. It is always interesting to find out the age of fellow contesters - I am
now 41 years old although not 4A years old as some others are :-)

Conditions were poor. As my amplifier is being fixed this was a 100 W entry and
with the poor conditions rather difficult at times losing my run frequency to
QRM. However, despite the poor conditions congratulations to the east coast NA
stations who heard me over the pole only running 100W - W1UE, VE1AL, K1KI,
VE3UTT, N3RS and K3ZO.

Next contest from here will hopefully be IARU, LP again.

Thank you for the QSOs and QSL via G4ZFE.

73 de Rich, G4ZFE/9M2CNC/HS0ZGZ