[3830] ARRL FD KG4IGC 1D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD KG4IGC 1D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 12:02:38 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   27     0       0  Total Score = 100

Club: Low Country Contest Club

Comments:

This year I decided to try my hand at CW only, and because of health issues, had
to operate as 1 delta. Things went very slowly as my copy speed is not that
great. There were thousands of super fast ops on the air, thats for sure. I
only came across a few slow coders, and wish that when someone sending 20 wpm
hears someone calling them at 5 or 10 wpm, that they would slow down. The whole
idea of preserving CW is to give the new guy a break and match his or her
sending speed. Many thanks goes out to the ops who took the time to slow down
for me and and had patience enough to copy my rusty fist! Setup included a
Yaesu Mark V Field running 100 watts into an extended Lazy H at 40' and Bencher
paddles.