[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:20:32 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 29

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:  24     14
   20:  26     12
-------------------
Total:  50     26  Total Score = 1,300

Club:

Comments:

Good conditions this week with a bit less noise for a change and a few more
first-time calls in the log. GREAT to hear the participation. Worked N3BB on
160 before the start but could never sync with him afterwards. I've often been
on target for 50, but each week I QSY downband and get stopped by the wall.
This week I just stayed on 40m until I hit 50, THEN got stopped by the wall!
Got that out of my system, so back to a better point strategy ...

Don't be surprised if there's a /m in the call soon. Pay close attention to the
state!

Everyone have a great J4 holiday, and like John, look for me in the Canada Day
contest this weekend.

73, Bob, w0bh