[3830] RAC Day NG7Z SOAB/CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day NG7Z SOAB/CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 17:14:10 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB/CW LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:    2              0
   80:   16              4
   40:   24              7
   20:   78             10
   15:    1              1
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  121     0       22         0  Total Score = 15,576

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Had a few hours to play this time but antenna projects and yard work were my
first goals this weekend. With only wires up at this time, it wasn't much fun
to hear so many requests for repeats. My new 4 square hears very well on 80M
but need to improve the transmit antennas for both 80M and 40M. Should have a
beam up by mid July just in time for the IARU contest. That'll be sweet. Thanks
for pulling me out of the muck. There's some good ears out there.
73 Paul NG7Z