[3830] IARU KG5U SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@hal-pc.org
Subject: [3830] IARU KG5U SO CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 06:22:34 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:   37     0       4       2
   40:  101     0      10       5
   20:   57     0      10       5
   15:   57     0       9       1
   10:   17     0       3       2
-------------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Due to prior commitments, only got 8 hours operating time in.  Due to a broken
beam pointing NW and a broken rotator, I never heard much out of Europe on
10/15/20.  But, did manage to eke out a few DX QSO's on those bands. It was
nice to 10m open with some activity midday and to hear 20m open so late--my
only JA's and KH6 were on 20m CW at around 0700Z.

Hopefully, next year the station and I will be fully QRV for this contest.
It's one of the best.