[3830] IARU VE3DZ(@VE3SY) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3dz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] IARU VE3DZ(@VE3SY) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 12:25:51 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VE3DZ
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: VE3SY

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Petersburg, ON
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    71     3     15
   80:   269   125     51
   40:   543    21     66
   20:   580   311     75
   15:   161    60     30
   10:    68   104     11
-------------------------------------
Total:  1692   624    248      000  Total Score = 1,879,840

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Thanks to Paul, VE3SY and Marg, VE3RE for letting me use the station once
again.
Thanks to Paul, VE3TA for ACOM2000A loan.

FT1000MP (2pcs.), Alpha87A, ACOM2000A, N1MM, DX Doubler for SO2R.

As it was mentioned before, with all ths HQ activity Europeans are highly
advantaged in this contest. Just imagine those extar number of mults on low
bands!. However the contest format is very interesting so I always try to
participate.
Had some computer issues at the beginning, but then everything worked more or
less flawlessly, not counting two short power outbreaks that probably cost me
at least two dozen contacts. Not sure that my version of N1MM calculates points
properly...
Conditions seemed to be much better than last year. Great showing of CCO
members! Worked at least 20 of them. Was difficult to push myself to make some
phone contacts since I decided to enter Mixed Mode category this year for a
change. CW activity is amazing.
See you next contest.

Yuri