[3830] IARU W4TMN SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4tmn@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] IARU W4TMN SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 12:30:07 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W4TMN
Operator(s): W4TMN
Station: W4TMN

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   0       0      0       0
   80:   0      64      9      13
   40:   0     111     14      18
   20:   0     247     18      38
   15:   0      66     11       7
   10:   0      20      6       1
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     508     58      77  Total Score = 169,290

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I set out with only one goal, to beat last year's effort.  It didn't start too
promising as all I was hearing was zone 8 stations on 20 meters.  Things
started opening up and I was well beyond last year's score by the middle of the
contest.    20 meters stayed open late, so I was able to get a number of
stations there before moving down.

My wife spoiled me by bringing food and drink to the shack so that I could
concentrate on the effort.  What a lady!!!!  I am really blessed to have her!!

I was beginning to slow down a bit when N4PN stopped by while I was trying to
run stations on 40meters and got me back on track by clearing my head.  Thanks,
Paul!!!!  All in all, lots of fun.  I can't wait for some sunspots!!!!